The Council of young scientists and specialists of JSC “RSRI “Electronstandart” that has united the youth representatives from every department was established in May 2015.
The Council has the goals of helping young employees to live up to their potential realization in scientific and professional sphere; organization of the youth participation in facing the development challenges of JSC “RSRI “Electronstandart” and national radio-electronic industry on the whole; supporting technical, organizational and collective cultural initiatives of young specialists; development of the mentoring institution.
Since May 2015 the Council:
- Took part in academic competitions:
The contest " Electronics of Future " held by JSC "Roselectronika" in the nomination "The best scientific study." The study "Methods of assessing the reliability of electronic components. Tests of small samples. Advantages of Bayesian estimation. "
The competition of best innovative projects organized by Committee on Science and Higher Education of the Government of St. Petersburg in the nomination "The best scientific and innovative idea." Study "Model of development and implementation of information support for medium- and long-term solutions for the development of high-tech industry."
- Sent articles to be published in VAK journals:
"Application the hypergeometric distribution for modeling the acceptable level of spoilage and customer risk during certification tests of electronic components" in the digest of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise.
" Application the power characteristics of the spacer layers nanoheterostructures in the calculation of accelerated reliability tests of electronic devices" in the journal "ETU (LETI) News".
- Organized summer internships for students of higher and secondary educational institutions:
Members of the Council held 11 introductory lectures about the areas of activities of "RNII" Electrostandard " for groups of students from Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University.
On the basis of "RNII" Electrostandard " held pre-diploma and practical training for 28 students from Baltic State Technical University Voenmech, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (technical university).
- Participated in campaign "Open turnstiles" aimed at attracting promising young people, through the introduction the activities of the Institute to schoolchildren, students of secondary and higher education institutions
- At the St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University" LETI conference: 23.04.2015, IX Interuniversity scientific and practical students and graduate students conference " Contemporary problems of management " within the framework of the section "Contemporary problems and prospects of innovative activity development ".
- In The fifth International Youth Industrial Forum "Engineers of the Future 2015".